AmaWaterways announced the return of quite a few well-liked wine hosts—including wine authorities, accredited sommeliers and vineyard owners—for its 2021 season. This yr, the river line strategies more than 60 “Celebration of Wine River Cruises” through Europe.
For case in point, for the to start with time, friends can join England’s main wine producer, Chapel Down Vineyards in Kent on November 13, 2021 for a “Melodies of the Danube, Celebration of Wine” cruise. Chapel Down Vineyards in Kent, U.K., is a provider to lots of prestigious venues across that region (and over and above), such as Harrods and Selfridges, as effectively as currently being an official wine supplier to No.10 Downing road.
“As desire carries on to improve for our wine-themed sailings, we are content to welcome again some extremely well known wine hosts and also quite thrilled to introduce engaging new hosts,” said Kristin Karst, AmaWaterways’ government vice president and co-founder. “Our personal ‘Celebration of Wine’ river cruises provide an included dimension to the river cruise expertise as attendees are ready to check out both equally New Globe and Old World varietals by means of the lens of an esteemed wine expert even though touring as a result of Europe’s most renowned wine locations.”
Two new itineraries will showcase Normandy’s epicurean traditions and historic websites and just take friends for the to start with time into vineyards of the country’s Burgundy region.
Those looking for an enhanced enhanced wine knowledge on these 2021 itineraries can be a part of the following wine hosts:
- Dr. Douglas Garman, wine expert from Europa Village Winery, on the July 8 “Impressions of the Seine & Paris” sailing
- Jason McClain, operator of McClain Vineyard, on the August 5 departure of “Essence of Burgundy & Provence”
- L. Paul Vezzetti II, co-owner of The Winery at Hersey, on the “Essence of Burgundy & Provence” cruise departing August 12
- Peter Marks, master of wine, on the “Essence of Burgundy & Provence” sailing on November 4
- Jody Elsom, proprietor and winemaker, Elsom Cellars, on the November 4 “Impressions of the Seine & Paris” itinerary
- Kevin Gott, wine expert and educator for Wente Vineyards, on the November 11 “Essence of Burgundy & Provence” sailing
The wine hosts convey hand-picked wines onboard to serve throughout a particular meal, tastings or seminars. Some wines arrive from the expert’s own vineyard and other selections are sourced from wineries situated along the river cruise itinerary.
These voyages also offer you enhanced epicurean experiences. For total information on all 2021 wine hosts for the upcoming “Celebration of Wine” river cruises via Europe, visit www.amawaterways.com.
This post originally look on www.travelagentcentral.com.
Relevant Content articles
Uniworld to Run Rail-Only Itinerary Additionally Far more in 2022
Advisor Intel From Steve Smotrys, Seabourn’s New VP World-wide Revenue
Uniworld Unveils Structure Factors for “New” S.S. La Venezia
Viking: 2022-2023 Planet Cruise Will Sail on Latest Ship