Crystal Cruises has cancelled a range of prepared phone calls by the Crystal Symphony in Hong Kong owing to the coronavirus, a spokesperson for the cruise line tells Luxury Journey Advisor. As an alternative, the ship will get in touch with at the Port of Keelung in Taipei, Taiwan, on the adhering to sailings:
- February two, 28-evening (Guam to Taipei)
- February seven, 8-evening (Manilla to Taipei)
- February fifteen, thirty-evening (Round-trip Taipei)
- February fifteen, fifteen-evening (Taipei to Singapore)
- February fifteen, 8-evening (Taipei to Ho Chi Minh Town, Vietnam)
- March one, fifteen-evening (Singapore to Taipei)
- March fifteen (pending port confirmations)
- March 31, thirteen-evening (Taipei to Singapore)
- March 31, 8-evening (Taipei to Ho Chi Minh Town, Vietnam)
The luxury cruise line has also up-to-date its pre-boarding public wellness questionnaire to involve questions concerning the virus, additionally it will also display attendees at the pier.
“If attendees are established unwell to vacation, they will get a total refund of their cruise fare, if they do not have insurance policies,” the cruise line claimed in a penned assertion. “The line will also deny boarding of any man or woman who has traveled to Hubei Province or Wuhan, China in the 14 times prior to embarkation. The company has also canceled non-crucial working day visits to its ships when they are in port.”
The cruise line also claimed that it will carry on to monitor the condition intently, performing with Cruise Lines Intercontinental Affiliation, wellness gurus and regulators.
This article originally appeared on www.travelagentcentral.com.
RCL Cancels Sailings, BA Cancels Flights Thanks to Coronavirus
Tourism Analyst: Coronavirus Could Have Massive Impact on Journey
Coronavirus: China Asks Tour Companies to Suspend Functions
Coronavirus: What Does Journey Insurance policies Go over?