Final 12 months, to rejoice its 30th anniversary, the Four Seasons Lodge Chicago commenced a resort-broad, multimillion-dollar renovation. It will be accomplished this fall, when the resort reopens. The update provided a “reconceptualized” lobby and social lounge a new cafe and bar in partnership with James Beard Award-profitable chef Jonathon Sawyer newly intended specialty suites and flats and improved celebration areas.
The lobby shifted to a lighter shade palette and an open up-floor prepare. It also obtained a new working day bar and a social lounge with diversified seating spots. The resort is collaborating with Bellosound to curate songs programming motivated by Chicago’s songs scene. Each individual keep track of is meant “to make company really feel connected to the metropolis they are in.” Additionally, the lobby will have dwell leisure by each community songs legends and up-and-coming acts in genres these kinds of as jazz, blues and property.
Four Seasons Lodge Chicago has partnered with Food & Wine Magazine “Best New Chef” and James Beard Award-profitable chef Jonathon Sawyer to open up a new signature cafe and bar. The menu will feature New American cuisine but will also “draw on chef Sawyer’s world wide encounters,” such as from his time dwelling in Italy and France and his travels to Japan and other locations.
As part of the hotel’s guestroom and suite renovations, the accommodations now have a neutral shade palette with blue and gold accents. The prime digs—the Presidential Suite—has lake sights, a dwelling area with a fire, a eating area with seating for 8, a powder area, and two king bedrooms total with two marble bogs. In full, there are 347 rooms and suites.
Additionally, in the course of the 7th and 8th Floors, much more than 23,000 square toes of celebration room, such as the Grand Ballroom, is remaining current with new décor and furnishings.
Superior to know: Four Seasons Lodge Chicago will be employing the brand’s “Guide With Treatment” wellbeing and security protocols, created in partnership with Johns Hopkins Medicine Global, EcoLab and Global SOS. Among the new protocols are:
- An on-property Hygiene Officer targeted on employing enhancements to currently stringent techniques
- Rooms will be disinfected daily with EPA-accredited merchandise and will have blacklight inspection by area attendants
- “Guide With Treatment” kits will be positioned in each and every guest area, giving masks, hand sanitizer and sanitization wipes, with added masks equipped on need
- Restaurants and bars might run with lowered capacity to ensure ample room and socially distant established-up
- Schooling targeted on educating and empowering employees to provide the improved wellbeing and security plan with self confidence
Four Seasons Lodge Chicago is led by typical supervisor Stephen Wancha.
Submit-COVID-19 Vacation: What Will the Marketplace Search Like?
Sensei Lānaʻi, A Four Seasons Resort Re-Debuts
Four Seasons Expands Application and Chat Platforms for Homeowners
Accor to Need Facial area Coverings Throughout North and Central The us