Princess Cruises Announces Australia & New Zealand Itineraries for 2021-22
Princess Cruises Announces Australia & New Zealand Itineraries for 2021-22
One particular of the Premier Deployments Offered with 5 Ships Sailing to 82 Preferred Destinations in 19 Nations
SANTA CLARITA, Calif., (September 8, 2020) – With after-in-a-lifetime chances for seaside exploration, cultural immersion, unique wildlife, regional wine and magical landscapes, Princess Cruises announced location-prosperous itineraries for the cruise line’s upcoming Australia and New Zealand 2021-2022 year, on sale September sixteen, 2020, that also includes visiting popular South Pacific tropical locations of Fiji, Papa New Guinea, New Caledonia, and Vanuatu.
One particular of its greatest deployments ever provided, 5 ships will sail to 82 locations in 19 nations around the world on 59 unique itineraries. Royal Princess, Emerald Princess, Sapphire Princess, Coral Princess, and Pacific Princess will cruise this year with voyages ranging in size from two to 36 days. Choices abound with sailings among a wide range of homeports including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Auckland, as well as journeys afar to Southeast Asia and North America.
Itinerary highlights of the Australia and New Zealand October 2021 by April 2022 year for bucket-listing aficionados comprise:
- Roundtrip New Zealand sailings ranging from eleven to 14 days, from a wide range of homeports in Australia including Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. Itineraries characteristic the famed Marlborough Wine Area (from Picton) and scenic cruising of the glacier-carved fjords of Fiordland National Park.
- Australia & New Zealand voyages among Sydney and Auckland traveling to critical household ports including Melbourne and Christchurch on Royal Princess and Emerald Princess.
- Circumnavigate the “Down Under” continent on a Round Australia voyage departing from Sydney and Brisbane, including visits to Cairns for the Good Barrier Reef and scenic cruising of the epic Kimberley Coastline.
- Learn the distant island of Tasmania on roundtrip voyages from 5 to ten days from Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney.
- Visit many islands of the South Pacific including Fiji, Hawaii & Tahiti, New Caledonia & Vanuatu or Papua New Guinea & Solomon Islands on a wide range of voyages ranging from eleven to 35 days.
- Wide variety of Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific Crossing voyages connecting North America to Australia in fall 2021 and spring 2022, ranging from 27 to 29 days.
- Various two- to four-working day Australia and Tasmania Getaway cruises from Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne with stops in Newcastle, Eden and Hobart.
Presenting much more time to improve the experience in every locale, Princess lists 14 locations with late-night time, or “More Ashore” stays, including Auckland, Darwin, Hobart and. Sydney, to name a couple.
Access to eleven UNESCO Globe Heritage web sites including:
- Tasmanian Wilderness (from Burnie) – one of the greatest conservation areas in Australia covering practically twenty per cent of Tasmania.
- Increased Blue Mountains with the chance to gaze up at the 3 Sisters stunning rock formation (from Sydney).
- Chief Roi Mata’s Domain (from Port Vila) – the most noteworthy chief in Vanuatu’s background, the “area” is the first web site inscribed in Vanuatu and is a triangle including his aged tribe village, his burial grounds, as well as the cave where he supposedly died.
- Komodo National Park (on Komodo Island in Indonesia) – established in 1980 to defend the Komodo Dragon, the world’s greatest lizard.
Two Cruisetour choices – Australian Outback and Best Australia – present visitors the
option to take a look at the Good Barrier Reef and Uluru National Park’s legendary Ayers Rock,
combining a multi-night time land tour with a regular cruise. Company also shell out time in entire world-class metropolitan areas like Sydney, Darwin and Cairns.
OceanMedallionTM Transforms the Cruise Practical experience
Onboard MedallionClass™ ships sailing Australia and New Zealand itineraries,
the OceanMedallion wearable device transforms holidays by earning the entire cruise
experience effortless, delivering extremely customized company and enabling touchless interactive activities and entertainment. Amid enhancements, visitors take pleasure in streamlined boarding ondemand food, beverage, retail and company shipping keyless stateroom entry contactless payment buddies and relatives locator wherever wagering interactive video games and movies/dwell Television set on the go.
Remain Persistently Linked with MedallionNet – the Finest Wi-Fi at Sea
Select Australia and New Zealand itineraries present the very best Wi-Fi at sea, MedallionNet™, on
board so visitors can continue to be persistently related to the issues they like and share getaway
recollections with ease. MedallionNet presents unparalleled connectivity that’s rapid, unlimited,
trusted, and inexpensive with an entry place in each and every stateroom, so visitors can stream favorite movies, demonstrates, video games and new music link to favorite social media web sites and online video chat from wherever on the ship.
With many noteworthy “best of” accolades, Princess Cruises is a leading cruise line in Australia and a acknowledged location leader in the cruise field.
Captain’s Circle Savings
Princess Cruises previous visitors are qualified for a price reduction off launch fares when they reserve by February 28, 2021. This price reduction can be put together with launch and team promotions. These bargains do not use to third or fourth berth visitors.
Added facts about Princess Cruises is offered by a skilled travel advisor, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237), or by visiting the company’s site at princess.com.
Princess Cruises is currently improving health and fitness and protection protocols with input from international health and fitness leaders in light of COVID-19 and assessing how they may perhaps impression foreseeable future itineraries. Genuine choices may perhaps range from what is shown in promoting products. Click on on the pursuing one-way links to continue to be current on present-day Vacation Advisories and Well being & Protection protocols.
About Princess Cruises:
One particular of the very best-recognized names in cruising, Princess Cruises is an the quickest developing worldwide quality cruise line and tour corporation running a fleet of 18 modern day cruise ships, carrying two million visitors every calendar year to 380 locations close to the world, including the Caribbean, Alaska, Panama Canal, Mexican Riviera, Europe, South America, Australia/New Zealand, the South Pacific, Hawaii, Asia, Canada/New England, Antarctica and Globe Cruises. A workforce of skilled location professionals have curated a hundred and seventy itineraries, ranging in size from 3 to 111 days and Princess Cruises is continuously acknowledged as “Best Cruise Line for Itineraries.” In 2017 Princess Cruises, with father or mother corporation Carnival Corporation, released MedallionClass Holidays enabled by the OceanMedallion, the
getaway industry’s most innovative wearable device, provided cost-free to every visitor sailing on a MedallionClass ship.
The award-profitable innovation presents the quickest way to an effortless customized getaway giving visitors much more time to do the issues they like most. The corporation is section of Carnival Corporation & plc
(NYSE/LSE: CCL NYSE:CUK).