Signature Vacation Network declared the addition of 18 new agencies and a host of new favored partners to its growing network. All have joined the network because January 2020. In addition, present-day Signature member organizations have obtained seven new agencies in 2020 from exterior of the Signature network.
“I am thrilled to welcome our new associates,” said Alex Sharpe, president and CEO of Signature. “All 18 share our one of a kind Signature philosophy as nicely as their own remarkable ordeals that will assistance to drive our corporation forward.”
New associates in 2020 include:
- Cadillac Travel – Southfield, MI
- Continental Capers Travel Center – Gainesville, FL
- Edgewood Vacation – Savannah, GA
- Elevations Journey – Atlanta, GA
- Go Travel – Longwood, FL
- Jeffrey’s Planet of Travel – Fantastic Neck, NY
- MEI-Journey – Issaquah, WA
- Prestige Vacation and Cruises – Las Vegas, NV
- Stellar Travel – Bellevue, WA
- The Art of Vacationing – Scottsdale, AZ
- Journey and Cruise Desk – Lake Oswego, OR
- Journey of America – Covina, CA
- Journey Planners Worldwide – Maitland, FL
- Distinctive Romance and Journey Journey – Anacortes, WA
- Viejas el Corte Ingles, an International Affiliate – Mexico Town
- Viking Vacation Company – Westmont, IL
- Vista Travel Associates – North Palm Beach, FL
- Entire world-Wide Vacation Associates – Washington, DC
As for the new preferred partners, the strategic growth of Signature’s curated portfolio allows customers to meet evolving buyer desire, in accordance to the community.
“Reflecting the substantially switching buyer need in 2020, we know that these new companions, additional to our presently robust portfolio of lengthy-standing companions, will permit our members to launch a swift restoration with the wide range of solutions that their clients are hunting for ideal now,” said Phil Cappelli, senior vice president of Preferred Partnerships. “From extra motels in the United States, to COVID testing to private jets, RVs and additional villas alternatives, these all replicate what today’s traveler is scheduling now.”
In all, 115 new hotels have been added to the 2021 Hotels & Resorts Assortment, bringing the overall range of resorts to more than 1,050. As extra vacationers are hunting for resort and generate locations Signature has added new lodges across the U.S., as effectively as in Europe, the Caribbean, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa. New and trending global destinations where Signature has also additional inns include Yucatan, Mexico Strasbourg, France Hokkaido, Japan and Virunga, Rwanda. Of the new inns, 50 per cent are in the U.S., Mexico and Central America 30 percent are in Europe and the remainder are in Africa, Asia, Middle East, South America and the South Pacific.
New tourism board and airline companions for 2020 include Slovenia Tourist Board and Cathay Pacific, as properly as Chapman Freeborn Airchartering to satisfy the developing demand for non-public jet charters. New land and destination professional associates include Goss RV, HVN Travel Group to increase the community of villa rentals, Memorable Belize and The Dutchman, furnishing tailor-designed support for the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. Signature has also extra a COVID-19 examination spouse, ImmunitiRX, to aid screening wants of travelers.
This posting originally appeared on www.travelagentcentral.com.
Signature Journey Network Elects New Board of Directors
Luxury Forecast for 2021
ASTA’s Kerby Gets STN’s Michelle Morgan Management Award
U.S. Vacation Inspired by New Bipartisan COVID Reduction Package