AmaWaterways released its 2021-22 The Tricks of Egypt & The Nile e-brochure, which delivers a extensive look at the eleven-evening river cruise and land experience that attendees can embark on beginning in September 2021. Complemented by small-team, guided shore excursions and pre- and post-land packages, the recently designed AmaDahlia becomes the 25th addition to AmaWaterways’ river cruise fleet. There are 17 departures planned for the 2021 season and 38 in 2022, which sail roundtrip from Luxor.
Superior to know: The new, 68-guest AmaDahlia will have two places to eat, eighteen staterooms and 16 suites, 4 of which will be panorama suites at the front of the ship. Most lodging include things like Amawaterways’ signature twin balconies, with each a French and outdoors balcony.
Accompanying the river cruise journey, attendees will spend 3 nights pre-cruise and one-evening post-cruise at the Four Seasons Resort Cairo at The 1st Residence. Highlights of The Tricks of Egypt & The Nile itinerary include things like:
- A pay a visit to to the Egyptian Museum, home to a selection of pharaonic art, which includes mummies and the priceless treasures of Tutankhamen
- A tour of the monuments at the UNESCO-specified ancient cash of Memphis, which includes the statue of Ramses II, Step Pyramid of King Zoser, the Great Pyramids and Sphinx of Giza
- A pay a visit to to the Valley of the Kings and Queens, home to the mummified remains of a lot more than thirty queens and princesses, which includes exclusive accessibility to the tomb of Queen Nefertari
- An optional tour to the a lot more than three,000-yr-old Temples of Abu Simbel, committed to Ramses II
- An exclusive pay a visit to to a Nubian village with lunch and a sunset sail in Aswan on a classic felucca, a wooden sailboat typically utilized in Egypt
- A exclusive personal farewell lunch at the Abdeen Presidential Palace
- A style of classic, domestically sourced Egyptian cuisine at The Key Restaurant and The Chef’s Desk, with a seven-class tasting menu every single night on board in addition, lunch at the Naguib Mahfouz Café in the Khan El Khalili bazaar and the historic Mena Dwelling Resort
For attendees intrigued in extending their time in the location, the new e-brochure delivers particulars on 3 optional land packages led by AmaWaterways’ cruise administrators. This involves 3 pre-cruise nights in Dubai or 4 nights in Jordan (Amman and Petra) and post-cruise, 4 nights in Israel (Jerusalem).
As part of AmaWaterways’ recently launched virtual Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour, travelers can obtain insider ideas and facts on The Tricks of Egypt & The Nile itinerary on Thursday, June four at 7 p.m. EST. Hosted by Kristin Karst, EVP and co-founder of AmaWaterways and the river cruise line’s resident Egypt specialist, Todd Ney, the interactive function will be broadcasted on Fb Dwell at Facebook.com/AmaWaterways and on YouTube at YouTube.com/AmaWaterways.
This post at first appeared on www.travelagentcentral.com.
AmaWaterways Opens 2022 Bookings, Citing Early Demand from customers
Uniworld Providing twenty five Crucial Personnel A River Cruise Trip
Seabourn Updates “Book with Confidence” Cancellation Policy
Silversea Extends Fee Defense, Cancellation Policy