SELECT Hotels & Resorts, a hotel program by Travel Leaders Group, is now offering travelers access to virtual experiences they can enjoy no matter where they are in the world. From children’s programs to cooking classes to livestream yoga and meditation, virtual offerings help keep communities connected while allowing individuals and families alike to make the most of their time at home.
Some examples of SELECT Hotels & Resorts’ virtual offerings include:
- Nihi Sumba in Indonesia is offering livestream yoga and meditation classes on its Instagram.
- Il Salviatino, an urban resort in Florence, Italy, is hosting cooking lessons from chef Silvia Grossi’s home in Florence via Instagram.
- Equinox Hotel, Hudson Yards, New York City, has created Rituals, which are routines and tips aimed at bringing balance and positivity to our daily lives. The hotel also introduced HeadStrong Meditation Podcasts, guided by Equinox instructor Amber Voiles.
- Acqualina Resort & Spa, in Miami, is introduced a “Bringing Acqualina to You” series to inspire guests virtually by sharing ideas and making Acqualina’s amenities and offerings available.
- Le Barthelemy Hotel & Spa in St. Barth’s recorded the sounds of the beach for your listening pleasure. Download here.
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort announced a #HiltonLosCabosAtHome series that will include traditional, easy-to-follow Mexican recipes from executive chef Mauricio Lopez; arts and crafts projects from the hotel’s Kids Club; and Spanish language lessons. Available on Instagram.
SELECT Hotels & Resorts is made up of more than 1,700 properties around the world.
Lindblad Expeditions Debuts Virtual Expedition Series
Viking Debuts New Experience Channel, Viking.TV
Virtual Hotel and Destination Experiences
International Travel, Cruising Could Be Segments to Return Last